Sizing Your Kore Gun Belt
1. On the back of the leather, use the ruler to find your pant size. Add 4 inches.
2. Using sharp scissors, trim off excess leather. For example, if your pant size is 32", cut belt at the 36" mark.
3. Loosen the screws with the included hex wrench.
4. Insert the cut end of the belt into the buckle teeth and clamp down firmly.
5. Tighten the screws until top of screw is flush with buckle surface. DO NOT TIGHTEN PAST SURFACE.
6. Feed the belt around waist (L to R) through the buckle and click until snug.
TIP: Belt tip should extend 3"- 4" beyond your first belt loop.