BATTLE BELT 1.75"
DOUBLE PISTOL + 5.56 KYWI MAGAZINE POUCHES
The Esstac KYWI magazine carriers are crafted with a unique combination of Kydex and nylon, which provides the desired retention of a Kydex carrier and the unobtrusive attachment method of a nylon pouch. The term KYWI refers to the Kydex Wedge Insert, a heat-moldable feature that allows you to customize the grip of your magazines, and then securely fasten it in place with velcro. The carriers connect to MOLLE using MALICE Clips, ensuring your pistol mags remain close to your body, but easily within reach. The GAP model has a minor quarter-inch space between the mag pouches, allowing for a smooth and efficient magazine retrieval during a reload.
Includes: Combined Rifle Magazine Pouch, 2 Pistol Magazine Pouches (x4) Malice Clips (to attach to belt)
Rifle magazine pouch attaches to Kore battle belts (1.75") using (x4) molle compatible Malice Clips.
The 5.56 1+2 side-by-side kywi is made for STANAG and Double Stack Pistol magazines.
Can be used for right-handed or left-handed shooters. All you have to do is take the Kywi's out and turn pouch around and reinsert the Kywi's. This pouch is made for AR-15 style magazines.
- Manufactured by ESSTAC.
**AK magazines and single stack 1911 magazines will NOT work in this pouch**
We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. Whether it's our belts, wallets, sunglasses or backpacks, all our products are designed to make your life a little easier, and a little more comfortable. We find a problem with an everyday essential, and we fix it. That's our job. As a result, we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
© Copyright 2023 Kore Essentials, Inc. All rights reserved. Trakline Belt ® is a registered U.S. trademark. Our unique buckles & accessories are patented.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping time is an additional 3-7 business days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Orders over $100 = FREE USPS First Class Shipping [3-7 Business Days]
- Smaller Items = $2.95 to $3.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $6.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Sets with Extra Belt = $9.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Priority Service = $12.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 2-3 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Express Service = $44.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 1-2 Business Days In Transit]
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri) via US Postal Service First Class. Orders placed after Noon PST on Friday will ship out by Tuesday. All shipping and arrival dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Customers are emailed Order Notifications when an order has been placed. A second email is sent with the Tracking Number when the order is shipped. Outgoing orders contain Packing Slips, with no pricing and arrive in unmarked brown boxes. California residents add 7.75% Sales Tax.
If for any reason, USPS does not deliver a domestic package within 15 business days from the ship date, we will reship the order.
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout [10 - 28 business days]
- Buckle & Belt Sets = $12.95 First Class Parcel [10 - 28 business days]
- Priority Service = $38.95 [3-7 business days]
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $18.95 USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
We ship Worldwide daily to most countries. International orders depart the USA thru Los Angeles Airport (LAX). USPS Tracking ceases when packages board flights for destination countries. Delivery confirmation on all packages. Customs fees or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may experience delays in some countries due to customs delays and/or local postal service issues.