CLASSIC GEAR 1.37"
EXPRESS STYLE BUCKLES
Includes: Express Buckle [Buckle Only]
- Not a gun belt buckle.
- *Faux post on Express buckles has potential to make indentations on leather*
- Express ratchet buckles work with any of our classic double-stitched, pebble grain, nylon, or smooth style fashion belts (1.37” / 3.5 cm wide).
- Unique ratchet style buckles provide the perfect fit when used with Kore fashion belts.
- Choice of Gunmetal, Nickel, or Brass finish. Any styles not displayed in drop down menu are temporarily sold out.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty with Patented technology. Interchangeable with our other fashion belts & buckles. This is NOT a gun belt.
Easy to put on
Easy to adjust
The track system
Premium buckles constructed of 2 mm thick, grade 1 Titanium. Titanium is one of the strongest, lightest elements known to man and corrosion resistant. Undercarriage parts are molded zinc alloy (contains nickel). Note that titanium can scratch easily, but may be buffed out using a micro cloth or gentle cleaner. Interchangeable with all Kore standard fashion belts (1-3/8” wide). They are not interchangeable with slim belts (1.1”), or gun belts (1.5”). The underside of the buckle opens bottle tops. Or pop the buckle off and leave the leather on as you pass thru TSA airport security quickly. (4 cm x 6 cm)
Solid Stainless Steel
Cut from premium 2 mm thick solid stainless steel plates (contains nickel) and interchangeable with all Kore standard fashion belts (1-3/8” wide). They are not interchangeable with slim belts (1.1”), or gun belts (1.5”). The underside of the buckle opens bottle tops. Or pop the buckle off, leave the leather on and pass thru airport security quickly. (4 cm x 6 cm)
High-grade zinc alloy (contains nickel) with electroplated gunmetal, nickel or chrome finish. Interchangeable with all Kore regular smooth or classic fashion belts (1-3/8” wide). Underside of the buckle can be used to open bottle tops. Or pop the buckle off, leave the leather on and pass thru airport security quick and easily. (4 cm x 6 cm)
Slim dress belt buckles (3.2 cm x 6 cm) are zinc alloy (contains nickel) with brushed nickel finish. Interchangeable with Kore Slim width fashion buckles and no-hole belts. Pop the buckle off, leave on the leather and pass thru TSA airport security quick and easily. Not interchangeable with standard fashion belts (1-3/8" wide).
What makes Kore belts better? No more belt holes. All of our Kore belts feature a hidden, 10" track sewn into the back of the leather. This virtually indestructible track provides over 40 - one-quarter inch sizing positions to adjust to. So whether you ate too much for lunch, or maybe started exercising more, your Kore belt will zip to your exact waist size and lock in place - for the perfect fit.
Classic Full Grain Leather
Kore Classic fashion belts feature a Full-Grain leather outer layer and Top-Grain leather inner layer that’s double-stitched for durability (1-3/8” / 3.5 cm wide). Full-grain leather is the highest grade of leather, cut from the outermost section of the cowhide. Our Classic XL sizes are Top-Grain leather due to the length.
Smooth belts are made using 2 full-length pieces of Top-Grain Leather on the outside and inside, and have no visible stitching. They are 1-3/8" or 3.5 cm wide and work with all our standard fashion buckles.
Premium pebble pattern belts are made using 2 full-length pieces of Full-Grain Leather on the outside and inside, and are double-stitched. They are 1-3/8" or 3.5 cm wide and work with all our standard fashion buckles.
Nylon web exterior and a micro-fiber inner layer for durability (1-3/8” / 3.5 cm wide). This is a vegan, animal friendly belt.
Slim belts are single-stitched, Full-Grain leather outer layer and Top-Grain inner layer (1-1/8” / 2.2 cm wide). Full-grain leather is the highest grade of leather, cut from the outermost part of the cowhide.
The fashion belts and buckles are NOT designed to support a firearm or any gear, and they are NOT interchangeable with our gun buckles and belts. Printed on the back of all our belts are size marking to assist you in sizing your belt. See How to Size Your Belt.
We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. Whether it's our belts, wallets, sunglasses or backpacks, all our products are designed to make your life a little easier, and a little more comfortable. We find a problem with an everyday essential, and we fix it. That's our job. As a result, we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
© Copyright 2023 Kore Essentials, Inc. All rights reserved. Trakline Belt ® is a registered U.S. trademark. Our unique buckles & accessories are patented.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping time is an additional 3-7 business days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Orders over $100 = FREE USPS First Class Shipping [3-7 Business Days]
- Smaller Items = $2.95 to $3.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $6.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Sets with Extra Belt = $9.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Priority Service = $12.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 2-3 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Express Service = $44.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 1-2 Business Days In Transit]
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri) via US Postal Service First Class. Orders placed after Noon PST on Friday will ship out by Tuesday. All shipping and arrival dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Customers are emailed Order Notifications when an order has been placed. A second email is sent with the Tracking Number when the order is shipped. Outgoing orders contain Packing Slips, with no pricing and arrive in unmarked brown boxes. California residents add 7.75% Sales Tax.
If for any reason, USPS does not deliver a domestic package within 15 business days from the ship date, we will reship the order.
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout [10 - 28 business days]
- Buckle & Belt Sets = $12.95 First Class Parcel [10 - 28 business days]
- Priority Service = $38.95 [3-7 business days]
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $18.95 USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
We ship Worldwide daily to most countries. International orders depart the USA thru Los Angeles Airport (LAX). USPS Tracking ceases when packages board flights for destination countries. Delivery confirmation on all packages. Customs fees or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may experience delays in some countries due to customs delays and/or local postal service issues.