The KORE Essentials Holster Mount is designed for use with Safariland "3-hole" pattern holsters. It offers three different ride heights for the holster, giving the user the ability to customize their carry position. The mount is constructed from lightweight and durable 6061-t6 aluminum and is anodized black for a sleek finish. The holster mount includes two different belt attachment options, fitting belts of 1.75" and 2.25" width. It also comes with a 1.5" wide leg strap that can accommodate up to a 30" diameter leg. This holster mount is designed to work seamlessly with the Kore battle belt, providing a secure and customizable platform for carrying a firearm.
Includes: Main Holster Mount Body, 2.25" Belt Bracket, 1.75" Belt Bracket, Leg Strap, and Hardware.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum
- 3 Different Ride Heights
- Anodized Black Finish
- Built-in Leg Strap Channel
- Recessed bracket screw posts entry for flush hardware
- Compatible with KORE Battle Belts and KORE Duty Belts
- Made in the USA
- Leg Strap Width: 1.5"
- Max Leg Strap Diameter: 30"
- Main Body: 7.18" x 3" (at widest section)
- 2.25" Bracket: 2.75" x 2.06"
- 1.75" Bracket: 3.93" x 2.06"
We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. Whether it's our belts, wallets, sunglasses or backpacks, all our products are designed to make your life a little easier, and a little more comfortable. We find a problem with an everyday essential, and we fix it. That's our job. As a result, we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
© Copyright 2023 Kore Essentials, Inc. All rights reserved. Trakline Belt ® is a registered U.S. trademark. Our unique buckles & accessories are patented.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping time is an additional 3-7 business days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Orders over $100 = FREE USPS First Class Shipping [3-7 Business Days]
- Smaller Items = $2.95 to $3.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $6.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Sets with Extra Belt = $9.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Priority Service = $12.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 2-3 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Express Service = $44.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 1-2 Business Days In Transit]
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri) via US Postal Service First Class. Orders placed after Noon PST on Friday will ship out by Tuesday. All shipping and arrival dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Customers are emailed Order Notifications when an order has been placed. A second email is sent with the Tracking Number when the order is shipped. Outgoing orders contain Packing Slips, with no pricing and arrive in unmarked brown boxes. California residents add 7.75% Sales Tax.
If for any reason, USPS does not deliver a domestic package within 15 business days from the ship date, we will reship the order.
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout [10 - 28 business days]
- Buckle & Belt Sets = $12.95 First Class Parcel [10 - 28 business days]
- Priority Service = $38.95 [3-7 business days]
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $18.95 USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
We ship Worldwide daily to most countries. International orders depart the USA thru Los Angeles Airport (LAX). USPS Tracking ceases when packages board flights for destination countries. Delivery confirmation on all packages. Customs fees or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may experience delays in some countries due to customs delays and/or local postal service issues.