Includes: 1 Pen + X3 Pilot Ink cartridge G2 0.7 mm
- Kore EDC Pens are 2 piece bodies, machined in solid Titanium or Bronze and designed to last a lifetime.
- The all-metal, super smooth, side-click fuselage is incredibly satisfying in both feel and usage.
- Made in the USA
Pen #1 Titanium, Black DLC (Diamond Like Coating) Finish on the body along with raw titanium buttons and clip with engraved KORE Logo.
Pen #2 Titanium, Ranger Green KG Gunkote Finish on the body along with raw titanium buttons and clip with engraved KORE Logo.
Pen #3 Bronze machined, and polished body with raw bronze buttons and titanium clip with engraved KORE Logo. *May patina with use.*
- Length: 5.8"
- Diameter: 0.43"
- Titanium: 1.2 oz
- Bronze: 1.9 oz
If you prefer another ink cartridge, here's a list of compatible models:
Caran D'ache Rollerball, Cross Porous-Point**, Faber-Castell Rollerball**, Lamy M63, Monteverde Rollerball**, Ohto Ceramic Rollerball**, Pelikan Rollerball 338**, Pilot Acroball 0.5mm, Pilot Frixion, Pilot G2 Pro, Pilot G6, Pilot G-knock BeGreen, Pilot Hi-Tec-C "Cavalier", Pilot Precise (Hi-tecpoint), Pilot Precise V5 and V7 RT (Hi-tecpoint), Pilot Precise Gel BeGreen, Schneider Topball 850
All of our unique ratchet belts use our patented, spring-loaded mechanism. It's durable, reliable and rock solid when it comes to holding your belt in place. We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. As a result we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
© Copyright 2023 Kore Essentials, Inc. All rights reserved. Trakline Belt ® is a registered U.S. trademark. Our unique buckles & accessories are patented.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping time is an additional 3-7 business days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Orders over $100 = FREE USPS First Class Shipping [3-7 Business Days]
- Smaller Items = $2.95 to $3.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $6.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Sets with Extra Belt = $9.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Priority Service = $12.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 2-3 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Express Service = $44.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 1-2 Business Days In Transit]
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri) via US Postal Service First Class. Orders placed after Noon PST on Friday will ship out by Tuesday. All shipping and arrival dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Customers are emailed Order Notifications when an order has been placed. A second email is sent with the Tracking Number when the order is shipped. Outgoing orders contain Packing Slips, with no pricing and arrive in unmarked brown boxes. California residents add 7.75% Sales Tax.
If for any reason, USPS does not deliver a domestic package within 15 business days from the ship date, we will reship the order.
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout [10 - 28 business days]
- Buckle & Belt Sets = $12.95 First Class Parcel [10 - 28 business days]
- Priority Service = $38.95 [3-7 business days]
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $18.95 USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
We ship Worldwide daily to most countries. International orders depart the USA thru Los Angeles Airport (LAX). USPS Tracking ceases when packages board flights for destination countries. Delivery confirmation on all packages. Customs fees or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may experience delays in some countries due to customs delays and/or local postal service issues.