BALLISTIC REPLACEMENT LENSES
Includes: Pair (2) Ballistic & Safety Rated Replacement Lenses for Recon Sunglasses
- ALL KORE Ballistic Lenses are Certified MIL-PRF 32432A Class 1 Ballistic & ANSI Z87.1-2015 Safety Rated - the highest impact & safety ratings available for sunglass lenses. Independent U.S. Testing Lab fired 0.15 caliber T37 shaped projectiles @ 700 ft/sec., a 1/4" steel ball @ 150 ft/sec., and 17 oz. pointed projectiles dropped from height of 50". Kore Ballistic lenses proved to be impenetrable and unbreakable.
- POLARIZED LENSES - offer a core fused polarizer for superior glare reduction. UVA & UVAB Sun Protection, scratch-resistant, smudge resistant and anti-reflective properties via electron beam fusion. Light transmission 10.0.
- CLEAR LENSES - for night or low light situations.
- AMBER LENSES - block out “blue light,” such as the diffused haze on a cloudy day, but bring out the orange color of a practice target. Also increases your contrast and depth perception, which improves accuracy. Great for hunting, shooting.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee & 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturer defects. Warranty does not include lens scratching or normal wear and tear.
All of our unique ratchet belts use our patented, spring-loaded mechanism. It's durable, reliable and rock solid when it comes to holding your belt in place. We pride ourselves in blending innovation with quality to create superior products. As a result we hold a total of 13 U.S. patents and 4 Trademarks.
GUARANTEE & WARRANTY
If you don't love your new item, just ship it back to us within 30 days (uncut/original condition/original packaging) and receive a refund (minus shipping). All Kore products carry a One Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects.
In 2013 we set out to redefine men’s accessories. Our simple approach >> blend innovation with superior materials to create unique, more exciting products that exceed expectations. Thanks for your support.
© Copyright 2023 Kore Essentials, Inc. All rights reserved. Trakline Belt ® is a registered U.S. trademark. Our unique buckles & accessories are patented.
Orders are processed in 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping time is an additional 3-7 business days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Orders over $100 = FREE USPS First Class Shipping [3-7 Business Days]
- Smaller Items = $2.95 to $3.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $6.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- Sets with Extra Belt = $9.95 USPS First Class [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 3-7 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Priority Service = $12.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 2-3 Business Days In Transit]
- USPS Express Service = $44.95 [1-2 Business Days Processing plus 1-2 Business Days In Transit]
Orders are typically processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Mon-Fri) via US Postal Service First Class. Orders placed after Noon PST on Friday will ship out by Tuesday. All shipping and arrival dates are estimates and not guaranteed.
Customers are emailed Order Notifications when an order has been placed. A second email is sent with the Tracking Number when the order is shipped. Outgoing orders contain Packing Slips, with no pricing and arrive in unmarked brown boxes. California residents add 7.75% Sales Tax.
If for any reason, USPS does not deliver a domestic package within 15 business days from the ship date, we will reship the order.
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout [10 - 28 business days]
- Buckle & Belt Sets = $12.95 First Class Parcel [10 - 28 business days]
- Priority Service = $38.95 [3-7 business days]
INTERNATIONAL - OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA
- Smaller Items = Rate Calculated at Checkout USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
- Buckle and Belt Sets = $18.95 USPS First Class Parcel [ 2 - 6 weeks]
We ship Worldwide daily to most countries. International orders depart the USA thru Los Angeles Airport (LAX). USPS Tracking ceases when packages board flights for destination countries. Delivery confirmation on all packages. Customs fees or import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Orders may experience delays in some countries due to customs delays and/or local postal service issues.